Saturday, February 1, 2014

Nashville Audio Women (NAW) - Awwww hell NAW!

Great news! 2014 is my year. My primary goal this year is to complete the research and writing for this book. I took a publishing class and have a distinct direction in mind, and now the words need to do the walking.

Until this moment in time my personal life was a struggle for stability, and creative pursuits were not a luxury that I could or would accommodate. But now I have focus, time, stability and motivation. Every arrow from the heavens points toward this project, so I am listening and remain receptive to it.

I have started a new Facebook group for women in Nashville. There aren't that many of us, so I feel it is important to make sure that we all feel supported and not so alone. The link:

https://www.facebook.com/NashvilleAudioWomen

Come connect, Nashville-based gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment