Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012 - Still Searching for Purpose

This project in still in the midst of its own process, and I am happy to report that because it was not published yet, I don't have to share any money (and fame, obviously! ha!) with my now-ex-husband. No, truly, I am deciding between having this project go academic (via a PhD program) or keeping it more familial and edgy - or somewhere down the middle. My natural writing, of course, is the edgy type, and I feel it would reach a wider audience that way, but as I sit and ponder, I also feel that greater good would be served if I can parlay this into an actual dissertation.

I have discovered a number of programs in which this project might adequately fit, so I may sit on this a bit longer to see..... for the females already interviewed - thank you for your patience. For any readers I may have reached along the way, thank you and stay tuned. It ain't over until it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment